The Satefy of our Staff, Customers, and Community is Our Top Priority
The Safety of our Staff, Customers,
and Community is Our Top Priority
Distance • Disinfect • Cover
As essential businesses, Lexology and Urban Collision carefully monitor the progress of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as the ever-changing safety guidelines and requirements set forth by local, state, and federal authorities. In order to continue serving the South Bay safely, Lexology and Urban Collision are dedicated to providing our customers with the quality auto care they expect, while practicing the recommended and mandated social distancing and disinfection protocols in place today.
The health and safety of our staff, customers and South Bay community is always our top priority. It’s important for our customers to be aware of the actions our garage is taking to continue to safely serve the South Bay.
All automotive work will be done by appointment only, so we ask all our customers to please enter the service office only at the specified time of their appointment. This will help us maintain social distance for everyone. We also ask that all our customers wear a mask or face covering when they enter the premises. All customers will be greeted by a staff member who will maintain 6-feet of social distance while the paperwork is drawn up for service.
We will then sanitize the customer touch-points of the vehicle, including vehicle door handles, steering wheel, shifters, directionals, keys, etc. Service work will be completed by one of our trained technicians, and after work has been completed, the vehicle and all touch-points will be sanitized before the customer takes delivery.
While the vehicle is being serviced, the driver’s seat, steering wheel, and driver’s side floor will be covered with a disposible plastic sheet. The plastic will be removed prior to the second round of disinfection and all coverings will be safely disposed of before the customer takes delivery of the vehicle.
Additional Satefy Protocols Include the Following:
- We have increased our daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures by disinfecting our location twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
- We disinfect customer vehicles before and after technicians diagnose and repair them.
- We have added hand sanitizer stations and disinfecting wipes throughout the garage.
- We do not allow handshaking or physical contact.
- We have required our staff to practice good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- We have distributed critical information to staff members to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout the garage.
- We have instructed employees to stay home and consult their healthcare providers in the event they feel ill.
- Public garage spaces will have hand sanitizer available and wash station with hand soap available.
- All non-essential areas will be closed during this time. (I.E., Coffee Bar, Snack Stations, Waiting Room)
Thank you for your support and cooperation during these unprecedented times. With these procedures, we can continue to provide quality service to you, our valued customers, and keep everyone as safe as possible.